What a funny Little munchkin I have . . .
First, she picks out this dress to wear today and won't be persuaded to wear anything but this....pretty sassy for a Thursday, I must say.
Then she decides to wear these shoes and helps herself again. Wrong feet, wrong toes...how is that even comfortable....? Atta girl though...start a new trend.
Tonight she was asking me where she got her bum bum and I told her Heavenly Father and also mommy and daddy. That probably confused her. I am not prepared to answer a child intelligently.
The discussion progressed as I was trying to explain that her bum was special and for her only and that is why we call it part of our"privates" b/c we are n't supposed to show it to everyone (I know...that is the pot calling the kettle black... but I am a changed woman...no more mooning . . . post baby butt) . She then said"Like my boobies--- do you want to see them?".
I don't know how to get through to a 2 1/2 year old.
This is when the ol instruction manual would come in handy.

2 comments:
Deb, you tell that munchkin of yours that Auntie PK fully supports her decision to dress any da** way she pleases. Let her walk down the street with pride. And if she trips because her shoes are on the wrong feet, at least she's going down with a smile on her face!
I think you particularly want to discourage boobie showing while wearing a dress... I think that's called streaking. But then again, my boys chase each other at bath time calling "Get a bum-bum, get a bum-bum!" and trying to swat each other, so some thing's awry here too. :)
Oh, and congrats on enabling the comments!!
Post a Comment