I made the muffins from the other post and they were delish...but I can't help but reminisce about my first blueberry muffin love. These changed my life and opened my eyes to the delightfulness of blueberry muffins!
The BEST Blueberry Muffins
Wendy Barlow
Sift the following ingredients together in a large mixing bowl:
2¾ cup flour
¾ cup white sugar
¾ cup firmly packed brown sugar
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
½ tsp. salt
Add the following:
2 large eggs slightly beaten
1 ½ STICKS of butter melted
¾ cup buttermilk
1 TBS. pure vanilla extract
1 ½ tsp. pure lemon extract
1 cup frozen unsweetened blueberries
*Line 24 muffin cups with the cupcake liners and fill half way.
TOPPING:
¾ cup quick oatmeal
¼ cup white sugar
¼ cup brown sugar
½ stick melted butter
Lightly press into the batter
Bake in a preheated 375’ oven for 15-25 min
Let cool in pan for 10 min
Makes 24 muffins
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Actually, Miss Wendy got that recipe from me. I just made those last Saturday for breakfast and then I froze the leftovers. I make some mini ones and then some regular size ones. Love them too!
Pam
You need to make sure that the butter is unsalted otherwise they are too dry
Pam
Post a Comment