Where the monkey did this month go?
Here is some photo proof that it did, in fact, happen....
Little trimming the tree...I think those of us who love a real tree are a dying breed. Way to go J and Yvonne for being the only other people on earth that I know who got a real tree too.
Little dressed up for a Christmas party. She has her fake smile on and she's ready to mingle.
Did I mention I went to Sac Town to see Yvonne and Jared? Oh yes....we found cupcakes in San Francisco.
The birthplace of Goodness...
Bri Belles and Auntie Deb on Pier 47.There is a lot I can teach this girl.
Not too shabby
Little got a lift from her Daddy on putting the star on there. Mommy is way too short. Ps...I should get an award for buying and lugging that 7 footer into my house!
Little hanging loose with Uncle Tan in Hawaii. Doesn't she look like Mowgli?! * Here's to 2009 kicking butt and taking names! *

6 comments:
Love the shout-out for real trees. I can't believe here in Oregon people buy fake trees. How can it be Christmas without spilling water all over the carpet trying to water the tree, or little spiders redecorating the tree, or beetles crawling across the curtains? I do just love the smell though. We are definantly real tree people.
Cupcake pic of you and Bri...totally priceless. Add that one to the "Deb's great picture faces" :)
I need one of those cupcakes!
Good times in San Fran! Bri keeps asking me when we can go again. And she always say, "with Debbie!"
loto no spaydia -or smoething like that. It means let us pray!
do you eat marsapan too?
we are kindred now!
Hi there, I found your site because I was looking for images of Mowgli from The Jungle Book. This photo is fantastic! Just wanted to say. Best to you. A
Post a Comment