Anyhoo.... Just got back from Cali and a BEAUTIFUL wedding at my fave-o-rite temple...San Diego.... where my Lil broseph, Joshy got married to his cute lil lady, Dana for time and all eternity.

She made all of her nieces these adorable Tu-tus so they were flitting about like little wedding fairies....

Grandma and her adorable grandbaby girls!
Gorgeous wedding, great grub, perfect day, temp (Ahhh...socal...you never disappoint), fun with fam and a little rambunctiousness (we're the Hansen Clan....what can you expect?).
Jared (front left), Dan (back left), Jacob (Josh's friend from NOLA), Dave, Josh and Jon.

Shins at the Oceanside pier (my fave place to go).
Me, Silly bros and my new sis in law, Dana.

Moi, Danimal and Hoshy.


4 comments:
Love, love, love the tu-tu's. Wish I could get away with wearing one.
I've missed your blog posts. Keep 'em coming! Looks like you and Little had a great time in Cali. Loving those toes peeking out from the sand! I long for warmer weather. Great pics BTW! Love those tutu's! What a great idea for flower girl dresses! Miss you!
Looks like a fun trip! I love the San Diego temple too, it's so gorgeous. It looked like a beautiful wedding! Hey thanks for the info the other day! Hey if you come to SLC soon, we need to hang out again!
You said Dana made those!? I have got to get the destructions on that! I have way too many girls not too invest in that kind of knowledge! We are a tu-tu's of every occasion kind of house :)
Post a Comment