Just putting out a casting call for good ideas....Since we don't have a wedding date at this time we are working with an absolute unknown....so am looking for great ideas for a wedding dress ....wedding could take place 2 weeks from now to whenever fate decides?.......
Requirements:
- Awesomeness
- Inexpensive
- The ability to make me looking striking......
- I will more than likely wear it twice...once on unknown (temple) wedding date and once on the reception date...also unknown (so I'm not sure a rental will do bc of those two different dates- unless someone knows of a rental place in AZ or CA?).
- Form fitting....not big and fluffy. No square necks...otherwise I'll look like a linebacker with my broad shoulders. I'm not big on detailing...kinda a simple style....
- I need to be able to get it quickly...like 2 weeks notice-ish?
Do you know of a secret place where I can buy an inexpensive off the rack and get it altered, someone who is selling thier (size 4-ish) wedding dress for a steal and wants it to go to a good home,?.......Some other fab idea that I'm not thinking of but you, with your brilliant mind, may see as obvious?????
Email me or reply to this post....Muchos gracias!

2 comments:
Ebay has tons of dresses!
you can buy mine
Post a Comment