What a whirlwind it always is...this LIFE thing......
How delicious and exciting and exhausting and memorable and trying and beautiful and special is each day, week, month, and year we get to progress here on earth?!
SO....much has changed and I find myself with my adorable HUSBAND and sweet Little here in Cali and I'm loving living this life that is mine.
When I have more time to be creative/whitty/clear headed and not procrastinating doing 50bajillion things I'll do some more posting with more pics to play catchup on all the going ons of the last 2 months.... but I just wanted to share my gratitude for my AMAZING eternal family and the loveable/loyal/ridinkulously adorable friends I have who are always there for me emotionally/physically/spiritually, etc.... I'm a lucky lucky girl for all I've been given/entrusted with and I'm grateful for the people who help shape my life and make things yummier/smoother/less stressful/more beautiful/funnier/ and more exciting.
Thank you to all of you who know me ( and still love me :) ). Know that you are loved and treasured in return!!
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What a gorgeous photo!! It is delightful to read about you so happy.
That is such a beautiful picture. I can't believe how big your little one is. She is so pretty.
I'm glad you're doing good and you're happy. You deserve it. You're one of the funnest people I know.
And without my Debs...life would have an obvious gaping hole. Thank goodness for semi-regular rendevous to remind me of the precious role you play in my story. I need a "next trip to look forward to"!!!
That picture is freak'n fantabulous!!!! and I would want that dress if I wasn't a big fatty prego.
Post a Comment